Monday, March 07, 2011

'The time is Now'


This weekend the kids and I made a ‘now’ cross.  On Saturday I spent time tiding up and putting away some of our ornaments and decorative items in order to simplify and prepare the house for Lent. The now cross serves as a visual reminder in our barer looking house of what Lent is about and of  the quest for spiritual renewal that we will focus on over the next few weeks.
           ‘Indeed, the right time is now. Today is the day of salvation’ 2 Corinthians 6:2
Not tomorrow. Or next month, or next year but NOW.

2 comments:

  1. I love your NOW cross! That's a new idea to me. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by my blog, too. May all your pirate prayer be fruitful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo! I love your site... very well put... and said... keep it up... will check it out from time to time.. may start one myself... if I know how... hahaha..

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete